The National Immigrant Justice Center and its clients thrive on the financial support of caring individuals. Your gift can reunite a family, free a detained asylum seeker, or save the life of an individual who faces deportation to a life-threatening situation. Your support also helps NIJC continue its work to ensure that immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers have access to the fundamental legal protections and due process rights Americans have always valued.
You can make a secure online donation at www.immigrantjustice.org/donate.
Or you may send a check to:
National Immigrant Justice Center
Attn: Mayon Yen
224 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 600
Chicago, IL 60604
Get the latest updates about constantly changing immigration policy and urgent alerts to take action when your voice is needed to stand up for immigrants.
Fundraise for immigrant justice!
Create a personal fundraising campaign on behalf of NIJC and provide life-changing legal services to immigrants and asylum seekers. Start your campaign now at www.immigrantjustice.org/fundraise and become an Immigrant Justice Champion! Already signed up? Check out our fundraiser toolkit with all the info you need to have a successful campaign.
Other ways you can help:
- Attorneys: Partner with NIJC to provide pro bono legal services to immigrant families and asylum seekers
- Students: Intern at NIJC
- Private Companies and Law Firms: Sponsorship opportunities
- Schools, Faith Congregations and Community Organizations: Host a Legal Information Session
- Bilingual or multilingual folks: Volunteer to interpret or translate in an immigration case
- Learn more about helping migrants who are arriving in our communities from the border
- Get email updates and action alerts
- Work at NIJC
- Support immigrants in detention (with Interfaith Committee for Detained Immigrants)
- Teach English as a Second Language
- Speak out: Talk to elected officials about supporting immigrant rights – call the congressional switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask for your representative or senators. Attend town hall and school board meetings and voice your support for immigrants and refugees. Encourage your elected officials, teachers, principal or superintendent to support immigrants and undocumented students. Talk to faith leaders about ways to support immigrants and refugees.
- Have a creative idea for a way you'd like to partner with us? Email us and we'd love to talk about it!
Take action to keep families together!
END TITLE 42: Tell Congress to support ending the Title 42 policy that has been used to turn away or expel people arriving at the U.S. border seeking asylum!
CHANCE TO COME HOME: Sign the petition to give people who have been unjustly deported a chance to come home, so they can reunite with their loved ones and communities!
DEFUND HATE: Tell Congress to stop spending our tax dollars to enable mass incarceration and deportation!