This is a free hybrid event, but registration is required.
This gathering will bring together existing universal representation projects as well as groups considering starting/supporting new programs to reflect on best practices, adapting models while seeking to end detention, and ways to expand universal representation.
- Expanding Universal Representation
- Exploring Models & Responding to Shifting Landscapes
- Making Detained Practice Sustainable & Preventing Burnout
- Building Capacity for Holistic Services
- Innovating Practice: Suppression, Objections, Subpoenas
- Substantive Case Law Updates/News
Illinois CLE credit will be provided for live attendance (both virtual or in-person). Certificates of attendance will be issued for accredited representatives or those seeking credit in other jurisdictions.