This section provides information, updates, and useful documents for pro bono lawyers representing NIJC clients.
- NIJC federal litigation case summaries
- NIJC Defenders Initiative contact form for attorneys representing immigrants facing criminal charges
- Resources for pro bono attorneys representing asylum seekers, detained immigrants, children and families, and victims of violence
- Immigration procedural updates for pro bono attorneys appearing in immigration court
- Recorded webcasts of select NIJC pro bono trainings
- Practitioner tips for navigating non-legal aspects of representing immigrants and asylum seekers
- Additional password-protected resources for NIJC pro bono attorneys. (Learn how to become an NIJC pro bono attorney.)